Bpifrance and the Imanzi Business Institute are joining forces to deliver a self-training platform, called Bpifrance University E-learning, to entrepreneurs and project leaders. This online training platform aims to address all useful topics related to management and business development in micro-learning format of 5 to 10 minutes, covering: strategy, finance, innovation, international, marketing and sales, purchasing, production and supply chain, legal, human resources, management, personal development, leadership, digital transformation, …
This platform is accessible free of charge, at any time, by simply registering on the website of the IBI website.
In addition, the following are offered:
- Short, thematic modules oriented towards implementation
- Webinars, to deepen the modules or focus on a specific topic, which also encourage exchanges between entrepreneurs from different countries
- Quizzes and interactive exercises
- Digital guides
This partnership comes as a result of the signing in October 2020 of the MoU between Bpifrance and Rwanda Finance Limited which aims to increase the cooperation between France and Rwanda for the development of their business and financial centers. Speaking on behalf of Rwanda Finance, the Capacity Building Program Manager, Ms. Anita Mutesi: “In support of the development of the Kigali International Financial Center, Bpifrance University E-Learning program and partnership with Imanzi Business Institute will foster entrepreneurs and SMEs to be investor ready and will give them exposure to international capital flows and advisory.”
Bpifrance is the French national investment bank. It finances businesses – at every stage of their development – through loans, guarantees, equity investments and export insurances. Bpifrance also provides extrafinancial services (training, consultancy) to help entrepreneurs meet their challenges (innovation, export…).
Bpifrance is also the French sovereign wealth fund, dedicated to direct and indirect investments, mainly in partnership with sovereign wealth funds and large international institutional investors, enables it to offer a wide range of international actions to foreign institutions. Moreover, Bpifrance is one of the main French and European investors with more than €2.5 billion invested directly or indirectly in the French economy. With Averroès Africa, its new fund of funds launched on October 8 2020, Bpifrance continues to support the development of the private equity market in Africa initiated in 2003
Besides, Bpifrance carries out support operations with States and foreign institutions in Africa, Europe and Eurasia so that they can create and develop their own tools for financing their economies in:
- supporting innovative companies in their projects and structuring support and financing products (seed funds, range of innovation financing products, evaluation grid, etc.). Through the EuroQuity digital platform, particularly on the African continent, Bpifrance contributes to putting project leaders in touch with investors;
- developing a job-creating entrepreneurial ecosystem that promotes access to bank credit for VSE/SMEs (such as the creation and optimization of a guarantee fund, thus generating a real leverage effect in the financing of business projects).
Through the EuroQuity digital platform, Bpifrance helps to put project leaders in touch with investors.
For more information, please visit: www.bpifrance.fr and presse.bpifrance.fr
Follow us on Twitter: @Bpifrance – @BpifrancePresse