- Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Language skills: English, French, Kinyarwanda, Swahili
Jean D’Amour NGABONZIZA
Jean D'Amour NGABONZIZA
Jean D’Amour is a highly organized and hard-working individual, always on the look-out for a responsible position to gain practical experience and a career opportunity to fully utilize his training skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of the company. He makes use of his interpersonal skills to achieve goals of a company that focuses on customer satisfaction and customer experience.
Skills and abilities
- Cell phone: (+250) 0788811696
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: ngabonziza jean d’Amou
- 2014-2016: Procurement and Contract Management Expert at Rwanda Energy Group/Energy Development Corporation Limited (REG- EDCL).
- 2012-2014: Procurement Specialist at IPRC (Integrated Polytechnic Regional Center)
- 2007-2012: Tendering Officer at Kigali Institute of Education (KIE)
- 2012: Lecturer in department of business and social studies at former Kigali Institute of Education (KIE)
- 1996-2001: Diploma of secondary school in Literature, Groupe Scolaire APE Rugunga
- 2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Public, Université Libre de Kigali (ULK)
- 2009-2011: MBA of International business, AMITY University, New Delhi, India.
- 2012: Postgraduate diploma of Public Procurement Management, Maastricht school of management (MSM), the Netherlands.